On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Code4Lib,
>
> What, short of a full-blown ERM, are you using to manage and provide your e-journals lists and database lists?
>
> We're looking for something that we can use for just a couple years. We already have the data in a database, and would like to dump it into something and have the lists and searching of the lists come out. We could certainly build something ourselves, but if something already exists, we'd love to take a look at it.

Im inclined to say if you have the data in a database, just use its
power to show the data in the form you need.
You didn't really say what output you are looking for.

searching/discovery Solr
what database?
perhaps just the right inverted index needs creating
perhaps just a few join tables need creating

Dave Caroline