A thing to be careful of when web harvesting a wiki, is that it may harvest mope than you bargained for.

Most wikis (I don't know JSPWiki, sorry) can present earlier versions of pages, diffs, indexes, and sometimes the same pages under different URLs. This may or may not be what you want.

For taking a snapshot of the current versions of all pages on a wiki, I have had luck with using an index page (that is: a list of all pages in the wiki, not index.html) and harvesting that page with a recursion depth of one. This may or may not help you :-)

$ wget --html-extension -r -k -l1 <wiki-index-page-url>

Best of luck,
  Kåre