Any library on Voyager (Oracle) uses APEX for develop purpose?  If so, can you share your experience with me?  Or anybody who knows APEX enough to tell me if it is worth time to explore at all.  Thanks.
- Kelly Zhu

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.