Thanks, Stefano. The Europeana report seems to be quite comprehensive. It is funny that I've searched earlier for triple store comparisons with more explicit parameters 'rdf triple store comparison', and the Europeana report appeared in the third page of the search results. The 'triple' in the search seems to be the culprit -- a clear need for more semantics in the search engine ;)

Cheers,
Ravi