Scraping III systems has got to be one of the most frequently repeated
tasks in the history of coding librarianship.

Majax2 ([1,2]) is one such service, though (as of right now) it doesn't
support search by Call Number.
Here's an example ISBN search:
http://libx.lib.vt.edu/services/majax2/isbn/0747591059?opacbase=http://catalog.library.miami.edu/search

Since you have Summon, you could use their API.  Example is here [3,4]

 - Godmar

[1] http://libx.lib.vt.edu/services/majax2/
[2] http://code.google.com/p/majax2/
[3] http://libx.lib.vt.edu/services/summon/test.php