Dear Community Members,

This past year I was able to contribute to the creation of the Innovations
Awards for the National Digital Stewardship Alliance program.

It is a great way to recognize organizations, projects and individuals who
are doing great work in the area of digital preservation.

Please review this program and consider nominating a worthy peer or
project today.

This award is OPEN to anyone and is NOT exclusive to NDSA partners!

Hope to see some great DLF member nominees!

Sincerely,

Rachel L. Frick
Director, Digital Library Federation

Council on Library and Information Resources
1707 L Street NW, Suite 650
Washington, DC 20036
p: 202-939-4758