HI Andrea,

As part of our recently completed NDIIPP project looking at state digital
legislative materials, we (the Minnesota State Archives) wrestled with the
good-better-best idea and tried a few different approaches for records that
we've posted online/  I'd like to see 1-2-3 idea plays out, so please
include me in the group.

Digital Preservation Options Grid:
http://www.mnhs.org/preserve/records/legislativerecords/carol/docs_pdfs/NDIIPPpreservation_grid-Feburary2012Final_000.pdf

Preservation Resources:
http://www.mnhs.org/preserve/records/legislativerecords/carol/preservation.htm

Both part of the larger Center for Archival Resources on Legislatures
(CAROL):
http://www.mnhs.org/preserve/records/legislativerecords/carol/index.htm

Thanks,
Shawn