The Hawaii State Archives has received funding from our legislature for
the first of a three year project to build a digital archives.  We are
searching for an archivist to serve as project consultant and provide
oversight on the project that ensures the system is designed, built and
implemented in accordance with international standards and current best
practices for long term, trustworthy preservation of digital records.

Attached is the notice for professional services.
Thanks everyone,
Susan
Susan Shaner, Administrator, Hawaii State Archives
364 S. King St., Honolulu, HI  96813
office: (808)586-0310
hawaii.gov/dags/archives