Hey everyone,

Our notes from our call today are here.....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EhWhxyLjhKfANluvgapmp5j-rLR71egiz5TBii-
5DuQ/edit

We'd like to share slides for the lightening talks with the larger Working
Group for review and comments - so please keep an eye out for them between
now and June 26.  Durning our June 26 WG call, we'd like to develop
questions for the audience based on the slides to generate discussion.
Good work everyone!

Trevor note - you were volunteered to moderate the session....:)

Karen