Hi Ryan,

Welcome!

Our LC colleagues will no doubt provide details for the conference. In
past years there has not been a fee (and often there's been some food
as well :-)...

best,

Micah

Micah Altman, Ph.D. <http://micahaltman.com>           Twitter: @drmaltman
Director of Research -- MIT Libraries; Head/Scientist, Program on
Information Science
Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")