Print

Hi Guys,

I just joined the group and I look forward to working with you all. I am an archivist with NARA at the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library in Atlanta. I have some experience with digital preservation and have been asked to take up this task at the library. I am going to attend the May 14 phone meeting.

I do want to attend the NDSA conference. Is there a conference fee? Do I need to sign up? I searched all over the NSDA website and could find that information. Maybe I missed something.

Thanks,
Ryan Rutkowski