The NDSA conference information is not yet up, it should be up shortly. In any event, the Conference is July 24-26, it will be in the DC metro area, and the conference is free to attend. I will make sure that we send the registration information around to the list as soon as it is up. Best, Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Cariani
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 1:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] New to the Group

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the group!  Our next working group call is May 29 at 2:00 EDT.
The May 14 phone call is to discuss what our working group might present or prepare for the July summer meeting.  There is no registration fee, although there generally is a registration process.  I donšt' think it has been posted yet, but I'm sure Trevor will let us know when it's up.

Again, welcome to the group.
Karen