Hi John,

I added some comments below yours.

[AG: ] I think that we do want to include offline storage because some organizations only use offline storage for their content. How about if it were changed to:
How much online or offline storage space are you using for your digital content, not including backup copies?

> 2. Nothing else!!
[AG: ] Good to hear!

> Worked OK, no surprises. Regarding length of time we leave it up, we
> may want to go 60 days so we can send out a second (or third) round of
> "nudge" emails to get as many responses as possible.
[AG: ] I too would like to get a good response rate. If we tell people that it runs for 2 months though I fear that they'll put off filling it out long enough to forget about it! We could always initially say that it expires after 1 month and extend it to 2 later.

Thanks,
Andrea