I think this is looking really good too.  I agree that including the
NDSA logo would be a good idea.

-Meghan

Quoting "Jones, Jimi" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Thank you Andrea! I gave the first page a glance and it's looking
> good. I'm going to sit down and go through the survey more
> thoroughly, line-by-line. I have a quick question though - will the
> survey software allow us to put the NDSA logo and/or the Standards
> group logo on the survey? Both can be found here:
> http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/
>
> It would be good to at least put the NDSA logo on the first page
> with a link to the NDSA main page, if it's not on the survey
> somewhere already.
>
> Excellent work, thank you!
>
> Jimi

Meghan Banach Bergin
Coordinator, Bibliographic Access and Metadata Unit
Information Resources Management Department/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA  01003
Telephone  (413) 545-6846
Fax  (413) 545-6494
E-mail  [log in to unmask]

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even
less."--General Eric Shinseki, former U.S. Army Chief of Staff