OK if you try out the test survey now you'll see at the end that it kind of abruptly redirects you to a page showing you your responses. But it's formatted really horribly.

Another option is that we can export any individual response as its own PDF report on a request basis. It actually looks pretty nice. The caveat is that the institution would need to tell us the IP address of the computer they used to submit the survey because we're doing this in an "anonymous" way. We can verify though that we are sending them the correct report because of the question that asks the name of their organization.

Andrea