On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:16:27AM +0000, Ingersoll, Ryan wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We are looking for a simple system to allow students (and others) to self-schedule study rooms in the library.
>
> I started to build a solution in SharePoint 2010, but before I go to far I want to see what other libraries do. We don't have a dedicated library server to install anything on, so I prefer a hosted solution that is free, or very minimal. It would be great if it was mobile phone friendly too (iOS, Android).
>
> Thanks for any advice you can offer.

If you are looking for a for pay solution give Webcheckout[0] (it may be
overkill for just the library) a looksie.

It does what you need above and thensome. Best part is it is written in
Lisp (this being Code4lib and all :-)) You know you've always wanted to
hack something in Lisp. ;-)

regards,
./fxk

[0] http://www.webcheckout.net/