If these are working databases used by just a handful of people, not
things you're trying to preserve for the long run, then for the
FileMaker one I would consider using FileMaker Pro's built-in "instant
web publishing" feature.  More on this and other options are at:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7466/~/publishing-databases-on-the-web-with-filemaker-pro-and-filemaker-server

I believe MS Access has something similar for using MS SQL Server.

--Kevin

On 6/26/12 5:03 PM, Paul Butler (pbutler3) wrote:
> Hi All, In the last week the library has been approached by two
> different departments across campus that have small databases, one
> FileMaker Pro and one MS Access, that they would like to make
> available online. The interfaces would be nothing fancy, with a
> backend that allows for adding/updating/deleting resources.

[. . .]