Just quick reminder that the code4lib Ottawa meetup is happening this
Wednesday night at The Exchange Pub. More info is available on the
wiki page:

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/North#Code4lib_North_Meetups_in_Ottawa

If you haven't already sent me a message to RSVP, please do so soon so
that I have a better idea of how many seats to reserve.

Thanks!
  Warren Layton