Colleagues,

There is a great program in the works for our annual digital preservation community meeting this year. The current draft is posted.  Some changes are still in the works to synchronize the many interesting topics.

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/meetings/ndiipp12.html

In addition to the program, UDFR will be having a community meeting as well as several NDSA working groups. the NDSA coordinating committee will also meet on July 24.

We are excited about the presentation of the first annual Digital Preservation Innovation Awards.

Please make your plans.  We will send an announcement when registration opens in the next couple of weeks.

We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Martha