Topic: NDSA Content Working Group (Grotke)
Date: The 1st Wednesday of every 2 months, from Wednesday, April 4, 2012 to Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 768 483 044
Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=163870967&UID=1093168592&PW=NYzdiZmVhOTE0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 2Preserve
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=163870967&UID=1093168592&PW=NYzdiZmVhOTE0&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:768 483 044

Cathy N. Hartman
Associate Dean