Thank you Amy!

Jimi

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Standards working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Kirchhoff
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Notes from Today's NDSA Standards Call - 6/18/2012

Hi all ~

Notes from today's call can be found at: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=June_18,_2012_Standards_Working_Group_Notes

Please feel free to correct inaccuracies, extra text I added in, things I might be missing ... you can edit directly or send me a ping and I'll do it.

~ Amy

--
Amy J. Kirchhoff
Archive Service Product Manager

ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org<http://www.ithaka.org/>) is a not-for-profit organization that helps the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.  We provide innovative services that benefit higher education, including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-STANDARDS&A=1