Also, my colleague wishes me to point out that the email address and
phone number of any OCLC staff member is only two clicks away from our
home page. Go to "Contact us" which is an option along the top on
every page, then "Contact OCLC Staff" which is in the sidebar and also
a link on the page as "search for a specific person".
Roy