+1 for Flask. We've started using it as an upgrade over web.py for
simple one-off stuff, and are also in the process of integrating it
into a much larger application. i.e., it scales both ways.

--jay

Jay Luker               Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
[log in to unmask]  Center for Astrophysics
617-495-4588            60 Garden Street  MS 67
617-495-7356 fax        Cambridge, MA  02138