Also excerpted from Code4lib:

The issue is that child terms (contexts) are not reusable, so the
term, "enemy of islam" is actually going to be a different entry for
each parent (keyword) if you use a parent/child relationship.

You should probably use separate vocabularies for contexts and
keywords, then a module that establish term relationships, like
http://drupal.org/project/term_relations/