While we will support anything that our clients want supported, we
warn them away from IE6 and other expensive to support antiquities. We
definitely pay attention to IE during development, as backtracking to
fix an issue that has been buried can be both depressing and
expensive.

We test in Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, and Safari. We test Responsive
and/or mobile sites in a range of mobile clients.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon