It is almost worth getting an iPad just to see all the clueless
messages. Borrow one and try some restaurant sites. The restaurant
business seems to have the absolute worst relationship between what
they spend and the usefulness of what they get.

I understand and respect your view, but still contend that regardless
of the reason that someone is using IE 6, they have certainly had
enough time to figure it out by now. The only way that IE6 users will
have a good experience is if you build a site for them.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company