I've recently had a need to find identifiers for programming conventions
and syntax standards (e.g. regex, xpath).  That seems more granular than
the data the UDFR is dealing with, but I wonder if there are any other
registries or collections that cover this sort of data.  DBpedia is OK, but
it doesn't get at different versions or implementations.  Just curious...

--
Andrew Ashton
Director of Digital Technologies