Hello All,

The Code4lib MidWest is about a little bit more than a week away! Eek!

If you're planning to come and have not yet put your name on the wiki
[1], kindly do that by the end of this Monday the 16th so we could get
a good count of how many would come/participate.  We need to know the
number for meeting room arrangement and the meal.

Also, if you have been thinking about a topic you'd like to discuss or
present, feel free to add it on the wiki as well! Feel free to send me
and Matthew email of you have any question about the program.

Looking forward to meeting you!

thanks,
ranti.

[1] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Midwest