This answer segues well into my question: why, exactly, do you want a
physical server?

I realize that there are plenty arguments for running your own hardware
(and bandwidth is cheap and plentiful in Chattanooga -- which deals with
the main carrying cost), but, presumably you'll need more than one (for
replication and whatnot), right?

What exactly do you plan to run/host on this server?

-Ross.