I thought the code4lib community might be interested in this announcement
about the edUi schedule. If you're not familiar, edUi is a conference on
user interface and user experience for colleges, universities, libraries
and museums.

-Trey

View the edUi 2012 Schedule [http://eduiconf.org/schedule/]

Yep, at long last the edUi 2012 schedule is available. We've got
40 sessions for you organized into four tracks including some
sweet half-day workshops (one is included with your
registration [http://edui2012.eventbrite.com/]).

*************** Some of our speakers *********************************

You've been hearing a lot about our featured speakers
[http://eduiconf.org/speaker-type/headliner/]. But we've got
nearly 40 speakers [http://www.eduiconf.org/speakers/] at edUi
this year. Here are some recent additions you won't want to miss.

Chaz Chumley
Smithsonian Museums
Drupal 7 Theming

Jason Pamental
Schoolyard
Designing for Uncertainty

Rachel Nabors
Ruzuku
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures

John Rogerson
Sewanee: University of the South
Create Once, Publish Everywhere

Kim Bieler
Mandiant
Design Secrets for Overweight Interfaces

Jeff Proehl
Andrew L. Bouwhuis Library
Using SVG in HTML5 for a Library Floor Plan

Then register now [http://edui2012.eventbrite.com/] and join us
in Richmond, VA this September.

Early bird registration is just $450 through August 10.