Eric,

The default Service Level for WorldCat Search API doesn't include the
Library of Congress Call number (050)

However, you can make this type of request at the full Service Level
and get this information.

For example

http://www.worldcat.org/webservices/catalog/content/55679231?wskey=[yourkey]&servicelevel=full

When you do that you'll get you a MARCXML record that includes the 050.

FYI - the example OCLC Number you provided doesn't have a Library of
Congress call number.

Please note that there are rules about when an application can use the
full Service Level -
http://www.oclc.org/developer/documentation/worldcat-search-api/service-levels

Karen