Hi All,

For those who are driving directly to the MSU Libraries from your
city, we posted a map (PDF) showing the parking lot for visitors [1].
It's basically located next to the MSU Spartan Stadium. This map was
created when our back entrance (called the Red Cedar entrance) was
being renovated, so the map shows a detour to the library. Ignore that
detour mark and just go straight to the Red Cedar entrance after you
cross the bridge.

The parking fee will be covered by us if you park in that lot; we will
give you the parking permit before you leave.

Looking forward to see you all there!

thanks,
ranti.

[1] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Midwest#Location or direct link