We use PMWiki (http://pmwiki.org/) as our wiki.  It's php based,
stable, open source, has a large community of developers, and it's
easy to configure and work with.  It also has a fairly easy to learn
editor.  Not quite WYSIWG, but doable.

You can also set up a variety of skins for different portions of the
wiki.  I've been able to implement new features fairly quickly and
easily.

Laura

Laura Pope Robbins
Associate Professor/Reference Librarian
Dowling College Library

Phone: 631.244.5023
Fax: 631.244.3374

"A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its
edge."  --Tyrion Lannister in A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin