From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Cynthia Ng
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] responsiveness and Wordpress

A responsive catalogue would definitely be interesting to see. I imagine
what can make this very difficult to do is the fact that many (if not most)
libraries have a proprietary ILS/OPAC, which can make it very difficult to
customize.

I've seen some mobile versions of faceted interfaces (mostly from databases
and discovery tools, such as Summon and EBSCO), but none that are
responsive. Nevertheless, if you're looking for ideas, I think these
interfaces can give you a good idea of what else has been done at least at
the small screen device size.