On Jul 9, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Chris Fitzpatrick wrote:

> This just seems like some sort of trap. The fact that it's a craigslist ad
> in all caps makes me pretty sure this person is working on a "librarian
> centpede" in their basement.

If that were the case, I think they'd also accept applicants from the
Folger Shakespeare Library, which may actually be closer.

So, the real question is why it must specifically be federal employee
librarians.  (and I don't know of any librarians with TS/SCI/Poly ...
but I *have* heard that some of the archivists at the National Archives
do, but that was a 'my son is fed up with his job' story from a librarian
at my local public branch)

-Joe