Thanks, Kevin! And Richard!

I'm thinking we need a good web site with links to tools. I had already
been introduced to

http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/

where you can past a URI and get ttl or rdf/xml. These are all good
resources. But what about someone who wants to do this programmatically,
not through a web site? Richard's message indicates that this isn't yet
available, so perhaps we should be gathering use cases to support the
need? And have a place to post various solutions, even ones that are not
OCLC-specific? (Because I am hoping that the use of microformats will
increase in general.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle