As for someone who might want to do this programmatically, he/she should
take a look at the "Programming languages" section of the second link I
sent along:

http://schema.rdfs.org/tools.html

There one can find Ruby, Python, and Java extractors and parsers capable
of outputting RDF.  A developer can take one of these and
programmatically get at the data.

Apologies if I am misunderstanding your intent.

Yours,

Kevin