Hello All,

Excellent discussion this. We've been plugging away at a responsive
design for our library catalogue at UofT, and I've often wondered: are
there any good responsive layouts and design patterns out there for
catalogue searching? I've seen some really nice generic examples, such
as the ones from LukeW (http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?1569), but
they tend to be for long form content like blogs and the like.

I'd love to see if anyone has implemented a responsive design for
faceted catalogue searching in particular.

Thoughts?

-Bilal

Bilal Khalid
Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst