I'll just say my experience with the Confluence WYSIWYG editor hasn't been
great. Now, partly, that might have been the fact that the one page I
tried using it on had been migrated from another wiki, so, to be fair, the
WYSIWYG editor was being presented with a challenge. But, from a user's
POV, I have to say, editing with a WYSIWYG editor on a wiki is like a
prank waiting for a punch line, and you, the well-meaning user, are the
punch line. If you don't want to be embarrassed, I highly recommend going
"advanced mode". :-)

That experience has lead me to approach most WYSIWYG editors with caution.
Don't trust 'em.
--
HARDY POTTINGER <[log in to unmask]>
University of Missouri Library Systems