Drupal will do this out if the box with the Aggregator module and the Feeds family of modules will let you do more parsing. I've also used Magpie, Zend Feeds and SimplePie. If your only interested in parsing, presenting and storing then I'd suggest looking at SimplePie.

-Charlie
(sent from my phone)