I thought nowadays you find Chinese people on every university's campus.  I may help you with the situation.
Kelly Zhu
(405)974-5957

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Orkiszewski
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Help with Chinese exchange librarian

Hi all.  We have an exchange librarian who's a technology manager in the library at Fudan University, China.  His written English is pretty good but spoken not so much.  Is there a fluent Chinese speaker in code4lib land that would be willing to help me decipher his skill set and help me match him up with some good projects?

Paul

*Paul Orkiszewski*
Coordinator of Library Technology Services / Associate Professor University Library Appalachian State University
218 College Street
P.O. Box 32026
Boone, NC 28608-2026

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 828 262 6588
Fax: 828 262 2797

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.