Ross, it might not be yahoo, but that doesn't mean I know what it is.
The pyRDFa utility returns garbage for RDF/XML and TTL, but not for
JSON. It's only in the JSON output that I am getting any bibliographic
data. The other two send me back a bunch of links to css files. I guess
this is good news for folks who prefer JSON. Also, I see the OCLC number
in the JSON, but not the URI, although the URI appears in the div with
the RDFa:

itemtype="http://schema.org/Book"
resource="http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/527725"
typeof="http://schema.org/Book"><<a
href="http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/527725">http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/527725</a>>

I must say I wonder a bit about those double "<<>>" but what do I know?
Anywhere, here's what I get from pyRDFa:

RDF/XML:

<rdf:RDF><_4:Book rdf:about="http://schema.org/Book"/><rdf:Description
rdf:about="http://www.worldcat.org/title/selection-of-early-statistical-papers-of-j-neyman/oclc/527725"><xhv:stylesheet
rdf:resource="http://static1.worldcat.org/wcpa/rel20120711/css/loginpopup.css"/><xhv:stylesheet