This is my former place of work. Please let me know if I can share any
information about living in La Crosse, I was there for three years.

Abigail

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Rochelle Hartman* <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Public Library IT/Networking Manager in Wisconsin
To: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

/The La Crosse Public Library is seeking an experienced networking/IT
manager with two main areas of responsibility: 1. Supporting and
improving a 29-library automation consortium, and 2. Maintaining and
improving the networking and IT services of La Crosse Public Library
(LPL). LPL's computing environment includes 220 workstations (90 staff,
130 public), Fortinet firewalls, 27 Dell servers with various operating
systems including Windows 2003 and 2008, Linux, and virtual servers
running VMWare, a number of different applications including Microsoft
Office, Adobe Creative Suites, Kaspersky Anti-Virus and XML Editor. /

//

Oversee all of the library’s IT needs including network and server
administration, back-end support for Drupal-based website, and database
management and reporting. Work directly with executive management to
develop strategies, and create and implement new technologies to improve
service and create public value. Communicate effectively and collegially
to set priorities. /Mid 50s-low 60s DOQ. /

//

/Full posting at http://www.lacrosselibrary.org/library_info/employment.asp/

Rochelle Hartman

Adult Services Manager