From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shearer, Timothy J
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] web interface to rooms booked in Exchange?

If you have built a web interface to Microsoft Exchange to provide a public "what's going on today in my (building|organization|department)" would you contact me?

We're moving our room booking from another system to Exchange, and the part we don't have is something that lets visitors see what's going on in different rooms during the day.

Thanks,
Tim