Hi New England code4libers (and anyone within reach of New Haven who is not on vacation right now...)

We have some good proposals, but we'd like to hear from more of you for the inaugural  New England regional code4lib on Friday, October 26 and Saturday, October 27 in New Haven, CT

This will be a great opportunity to meet your peers at local institutions and generate conversation on code4lib related topics in which you are interested! Please add your proposals now (please, by August 1) for

(a) Prepared talks (20 minutes)
(b) Lightning talks (5 minutes)
(c) Posters

To submit a proposal, fill out the form code4lib New England - Call for Proposals  at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEQ5SEF4aXljTU5jZFN0UDRsSnJPb2c6MQ

If you are interested in making multiple proposals, e.g. for both a prepared talk and a poster, please submit separate proposal forms. About the venue: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Information_about_meeting_rooms_and_available_equipment

Before you head for the beach, take a few minutes and post the form with the topic of your choice!

-          the code4lib NE planning team (Mike Friscia, Matthew Beacom, Cindy Greenspun, Michelle Hudson, Jay Luker, Joe Montibello; Ernie  Marinko, Mark Matienzo, Randy Stern, Kalee Sprague, Tito Sierra)