Hi folks,

Anybody out there using the Libki computer kiosk/reservation manager system? Our library is looking for a (preferably free/OSS) solution to manage access to our public kiosks. Libki looks possible, but the documentation on their website really only goes as far as installation.

I'd like to find out a bit more, including:
* what features are there? What can I do with it? (e.g.: support authentication against our Innovative OPAC, LDAP, etc? support guest passwords for folks not in the system?)
* is there more documentation, or is the minimal stuff on the website the entirety of it?
* it looks like it's tested on Debian/Ubuntu; what's your experience like installing it on other Linux OSes?
* is it "worth it" as is, or should I be looking for another solution?

I also found Userful's "Pre-Book" software, which looks like it's "free" for the base package but not so free when you want to authenticate against a catalog or things like that. Any thoughts on that system would be welcome too.

Anybody?

Thanks!
Ken