The Digital Library Federation is committed to community involvement and input for all of our projects and events, especially the DLF Forums.

There are a lot of exciting projects and ideas in our community right now and we received a great bunch of proposals for the 2012 DLF Forum (http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/). We’re asking the DLF community to vote on which sessions you would most like to see on the 2012 DLF Forum schedule.

The Program Planning Committee will use the community votes to guide final program selection and craft a Forum informed by the community’s interests.

Please visit our community poll (http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/dlf-forum-2012-community-poll/) and cast your votes! Please only one ballot per person.

Thanks for your help in shaping the 2012 DLF Forum schedule.

--

Jena Winberry

Program Associate, DLF program

Council on Library and Information Resources

[log in to unmask] | www.diglib.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1