The Digital Library Federation is committed to community involvement and input for all of our projects and events, especially the DLF Forums.

There are a lot of exciting projects and ideas in our community right now and we received a great bunch of proposals for the 2012 DLF Forum<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/> (http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/). We’re asking the DLF community to vote<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/dlf-forum-2012-community-poll/> on which sessions you would most like to see on the 2012 DLF Forum schedule.

The Program Planning Committee will use the community votes to guide final program selection and craft a Forum informed by the community’s interests.

Please visit our community poll<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/dlf-forum-2012-community-poll/> (http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/dlf-forum-2012-community-poll/) and cast your votes! Please only one ballot per person.

Thanks for your help in shaping the 2012 DLF Forum schedule.

--
Jena Winberry
Program Associate, DLF program