(apologies for cross-posting)

Good afternoon!

The Ohio State University Libraries invites applications and nominations for the position of Head, Digital Initiatives program to lead the evolution of digital library services and collections that support the research and teaching needs of the University.  We are seeking an innovative, energetic person who can help shape the vision for an expanded Digital Initiatives program as well as manage projects to realize that vision.  The successful candidate will work collaboratively and consultatively within the Libraries' Information Technology Division, as well as across other areas of the Libraries, to provide the vision for, and build, a cohesive and extensible suite of discovery, access, preservation, curation, security, repository, archival and storage services.  For more information, see http://library.osu.edu/about/jobs/faculty/ or feel free to contact me with questions.

Thanks!

Beth
Beth Forrest Warner
Associate Director for Information Technology
University Libraries, Ohio State University
614.292.6864 (office)
785.766.3681 (cell)