From: The NDSA organization working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Speaker needed for SAA Electronic Records Section meeting

Folks,

I got a request from Ricc Ferrante of the Smithsonian Institution Archives.

They are looking for a speaker to talk about the NDSA at the Electronic Records Section meeting at this year's SAA Annual Meeting.

The meeting is in San Diego and the section meeting is 8/9 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.

Are any of you who are attending the meeting able to talk?

If so, please get in touch with Ricc directly but cc me so that I can follow up with others if none of you are available.

Here's Ricc's contact info:

Riccardo Ferrante  |  Smithsonian Institution Archives Director of Digital Services & IT Archivist Capital Gallery, Suite 3000 600 Maryland Avenue, SW PO Box 37012, MRC-507 Washington, DC  20013-7012

T  202.633.5906  |  C  202.341.4658  |  F  202.633.5928  |  E - [log in to unmask]  |  Web  siarchives.si.edu

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program [log in to unmask]
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]